We strive to make the world a better place to live, free of environmental problems and disease-associated pains.
We believe that nanomaterials can make the following
technologies actually happen.
- H2 production (electrolytic & photocatalytic)
- Fuel cell electrode catalyst
- Energy storage/transportation (battery & supercapacitor)
- Molecular imaging
- Personalized therapy
Enhancing spectroscopic signals
- to see smaller objects better
- to better understand important biological events
We apply chemistry, thermodynamics, and our accumulated knowledge of nanocrystal growth to the synthesis and application of novel nanomaterials, which can meet the future technological challenges.